"Beauty of mathematics" by Yann Pineill & Nicolas Lefaucheux.
Appalachian sunset. West Virginia
Chic craftsman inspired bath that stays true to a neutral palette and adds a twist. Great example of a fresh take on incorporating pattern through tile. Not just for walls, patterns such as lattice, quatrefoil or trellis found in mosaic tiles add depth to an otherwise classic slate gray marble floor. Seamless and stunning update to an already beautiful bath.
in your multitudes
scarce to be counted
filling the darkness
with order and light.
You are the sentinels
silent and sure
keeping watch in the night…
keeping watch in the night.
You know your place in the sky
you hold your course and your aim
and each in your season returns and returns
and is always the same.
And if you fall, as Lucifer fell
you fall in flame!
1. Mercury use is widespread in the Philippines and Indonesia, where child labor is common and illegal gold miners operate freely.
2. Adult compressor miners dig and dive down as much as 60 feet while breathing through a tube connected to a makeshift compressor, which often is made from a San Miguel beer keg. Their job is to fill bucket after bucket with soil for a fellow miner to haul to the surface. Some wear a snorkel mask, but many don’t; they just keep their eyes shut and stay underground for hours at a time. The children usually do the less strenuous jobs, including panning for gold while standing for hours in the filthy water.
3. The mercury they use to extract gold dust from the sediment is highly toxic and is known to cause tremors, memory loss and brain damage, among other symptoms. Many children are exposed this while their growing brains are most vulnerable.
4. Indonesia and the Philippines restrict the use of child labor. But in both countries, pervasive corruption and weak central governments make it difficult to curb these practices, especially in remote areas.
5. In the Philippines, compressor mining is illegal and dangerous, and the returns are paltry. So why do they do it? They say there is no other work available.
Photos by Larry C. Price
People feel increased activity in different parts of the body as their mental state changes. Love and happiness for example, make you feel sensations all over most of your body.
25% off nothing. Dicks!
An ionized gas region located in the constellation Cepheus about 2,400 light years away from Earth; it is commonly called the Elephant’s Trunk nebula because of its appearance at visible light wavelengths, where there is a dark patch with a bright, sinuous rim. [image via]
It’s hard to look away.
Some iPhone 5 wallpapers look good